David believes passionately in the importance of entrepreneurs interacting. To facilitate such interaction, he fulfills the following roles:
- Three-year board member of the Entrepreneur Organization, currently serving as its president.
- Chair of the CEO roundtable for the Somerset County Business Partnership.
- Entrepreneur in Residence for IFEL, an idea incubator located on the NJIT campus, which not only helps budding entrepreneurs, but also works in economic development in urban areas.
David has received several business awards, including:
- ARC employer of the year.
- Fortune Small Business Magazine Boss of the Year finalist.
David is married and has two children.