Abby volunteers as the Strategic Growth Advisor and Manhattan Networking Leader of Whine & Dine, a social networking group for Human Resources professionals. She has been a member of the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) for many years and recently won a Pinnacle Award , one of the highest honors offered by SHRM.
Abby graduated cum laude with a BA in Psychology with honors from the University of Rochester. Abby and her husband reside in Springfield, NJ.
Abby enjoys consulting for a variety of clients and solving their Human Resources and staffing challenges. Her goal is to provide clients with customized solutions to their problems. In that vein, Abby will work with you to define your needs and offer specific suggestions to enhance the agility of your organization. A subset of her services include:
- HR function outsourcing, interim solutions, or set-up
- Recruitment policy & process design/re-design & training
- Implementation of on-boarding programs
- Employee Performance Management
- Documentation of policies & procedures
- Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Company expansions of staff
- Compensation analysis
- Staffing services & Metrics Analysis
- Outplacement programs
- Internship/College Recruiting/Referral Program Design
- Branding & recruiting using social media
- Applicant tracking selection & roll out
- Employer collateral creation/branding
- HR Vendor analysis, negotiation, & ongoing mgmt.
- Team building Myers-Briggs workshops
- HR Hotline